Este curso compreende 25 módulos de estudo em ambiente on line e ao final destes o aluno (CPA) recebe o certificado que equivale a 42 horas de estudos nos requisitos de educação continuada dos contadores públicos estadounidenses. Quem não é CPA também pode prestar (inclusive, nós, brasileiros).
Notícia ruim: PREÇO. O curso para uma CPA registrado é de US$ 1.150,00 e para um não CPA de US$ 1.695,00.
Informações do site da AICPA:
The IFRS Certificate Program includes a comprehensive, integrated curriculum of 25 online self-study courses. Developed by subject matter experts from around the world, this scenario-based series of courses use multimedia elements such as audio, video and interactive exercises and case studies to guide you through the concepts under each area of IFRS.
Participants who successfully complete all courses in the curriculum will receive either a Certificate of Educational Achievement and approximately 42 hours of continuing education credit (for CPAs) or an Award of Educational Achievement (for non-CPAs).
However, the AICPA’s IFRS Certificate Program is much more than a collection of IFRS courses. As a program participant, you will receive a variety of benefits with your enrollment, including:
- eIFRS ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION — a complimentary subscription to eIFRS, an online set of resources maintained by the IFRS Foundation, featuring all original standards, additional research and training materials, and advanced electronic search capabilities
- PODCASTS — special access to other AICPA IFRS resources, including a library of podcasts and archived recordings of quarterly webcasts with experienced IFRS practitioners
- SPECIAL DISCOUNTS on other AICPA IFRS publications, webcasts and conferences
CPAs, Accountants and Financial Reporting Professionals working in:
- Multinational organizations
- U.S.-based subsidiaries of foreign parent corporations
- U.S.-based parent companies with international subsidiaries that have adopted IFRS
- Public companies
- Large private companies
- Public practice who serve public or international companies with audit, preparation, or advisory service
- Obtain a basic proficiency in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) necessary in a global environment
- Acquire a broad overview of key IFRS definitions and concepts
- Be introduced to the fundamental application of IFRS across a range of accounting topics
Maiores informações no site da AICPA: http://www.cpa2biz.com/AST/Main/CPA2BIZ_Primary/InternationalAccounting/PRDOVR~PC-159770/PC-159770.jsp
Via IFRS Brasil